How can I find out what’s on when?
Sign up to receive our e-guide before the festival starts, we’ll send you an email with updates and then you’ll receive a copy of the guide by email a couple of weeks before.
Do I need a ticket?
No, this is a free event and you don’t need to book in advance. However capacity is limited so we recommend you arrive as early as possible to avoid disappointment. The Festival kicks off at 12noon on both Saturday and Sunday.
Will the queues be long?
Lloyd Park has a limited capacity of 11,000; so if the Festival fills up, you may need to wait for people to leave before you can get in. Last year we managed to get everyone through the gates, despite a little bit of queuing.
What happens if it rains?
We’ll be going ahead come rain or shine, so do check the weather forecast so you can dress appropriately. This year we are very lucky to have our very own Big Top, which will provide shelter for the main stage. There are lots of other inside spaces to explore too so don’t let the weather put you off!
Terms & Conditions:
To ensure that all events organised by Waltham Forest Council run smoothly and are as enjoyable as possible for everyone, please be aware of the following terms and conditions of entry. Unless otherwise indicated, the following points relate to all Waltham Forest Council events.
- Alcohol, controlled drugs or substances suspected to be a controlled drug. Including “legal” highs and nitrous oxide canisters/dispensers aren't allowed into the event
- There will be security carrying out body and bag searches at the entrances.
- Bicycles cannot be cycled in the park but can be brought into the park via the Brettenham Road entrance and left in the event cycle park.
- Strictly no roller skating, scootering, inline skating or skateboarding on the event site (unless part of the event in designated areas). The event will be very crowded and this is to prevent accidents.
- There is no minimum age restriction; however children under age of 14 are the responsibility of their parents or guardians and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Small and personal provisions of food and soft drinks will be allowed. There will be a wide range of food and drink available to purchase on site.
- No barbeques, unauthorised professional video equipment or gazebos can be brought into the Park
- Dogs can be brought onto the park during the event, but must be kept on a lead.Please see Councils policy on dogs at events.
If you would like further information please contact the Waltham Forest Events Team on
020 8496 3000 or email [email protected]