Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Walthamstow Garden Party’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Barbican, Silk Street, EC2Y 8DS. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Walthamstow Garden Party Video Campaign
This Online Video Submission Agreement (“Agreement”) shall confirm certain of your rights and responsibilities.
By uploading any data or information, or posting or submitting any content to Walthamstow Garden Party User Content”), you certify, represent and acknowledge that you wholly own the User Content or have the sole and exclusive right to permit Walthamstow Garden Party and its parents, members, managers, directors, shareholders, partners, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates, sponsors, successors, assigns, heirs and licensees (collectively, “WALTHAMSTOW GARDEN PARTY”) to use, edit, publish and otherwise exploit your User Content and your name in connection with your User Content without any obligation or liability to you or any other party whatsoever. You shall be solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your User Content.
When you provide us with your User Content, you give WALTHAMSTOW GARDEN PARTY a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable (through multiple tiers) right and license to exercise any and all copyright, trademark, publicity and database rights that you have in the User Content in any and all formats or media now known or hereafter devised in the future. You further hereby grant to WALTHAMSTOW GARDEN PARTY the non-exclusive, irrevocable and unconditional right and license to describe, relate, broadcast, exhibit, transmit, publish, use, monetize, distribute and/or exploit your User Content in any such manner as WALTHAMSTOW GARDEN PARTY shall elect, in whole or in part, on the internet, in print and electronic form, in merchandising, publicity and advertising, or in any other media now known or hereafter created or devised throughout the universe in perpetuity.
For the avoidance of doubt, this shall include, without limitation, the right to submit and license (and sublicense) your User Content to third-parties including, but not limited to, television broadcast networks, cable stations, pay, pay-per-view, satellite or free television networks, television syndicators, home video distributors, podcast/mobisode distributors, or any other third-party distributor (“Third Parties”) for the further exploitation of your User Content in any format or media, including the development of a possible television and/or other audiovisual production. You agree that WALTHAMSTOW GARDEN PARTY and the Third Parties shall have the right to edit, change, add to, take from, rearrange, vary, embellish, alter, modify, revise, duplicate, translate, reformat and/or reprocess your User Content in any manner WALTHAMSTOW GARDEN PARTY or the Third Parties may in their sole discretion determine and to use it as WALTHAMSTOW GARDEN PARTY or the Third Parties in their sole discretion may determine and to make derivative works of the same, in whole or in part, without notifying you and without obligation to you. You waive any right to inspect or approve the final display or other exploitation of your User Content now or in the future, whether that use is known to you or unknown, and you waive any right to royalties or any other compensation arising from or related to the use of your User Content.
WALTHAMSTOW GARDEN PARTY does not endorse any User Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and WALTHAMSTOW GARDEN PARTY expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Content. You understand and acknowledge that WALTHAMSTOW GARDEN PARTY does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any of your User Content. WALTHAMSTOW GARDEN PARTY does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on any of its websites, and WALTHAMSTOW GARDEN PARTY will remove all User Content if properly notified that such User Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. WALTHAMSTOW GARDEN PARTY reserves the right to remove User Content in its sole discretion and without prior notice to you, and without any refund or other compensation.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WALTHAMSTOW GARDEN PARTY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF USER CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM YOUR SUBMISSION OF USER CONTENT TO WALTHAMSTOW GARDEN PARTY, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF ANY AND ALL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION, AND/OR (IV) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY USER CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ANY USER CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE ADVISED OR AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN YOUR APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WALTHAMSTOW GARDEN PARTY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY, AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless WALTHAMSTOW GARDEN PARTY, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to WALTHAMSTOW GARDEN PARTY; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your User Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive your interaction with WALTHAMSTOW GARDEN PARTY. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts in London shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine all matters arising hereunder.